Thursday, January 21, 2010

Obviously everyone is becoming a nerd nowadays.
Even me,is in the process of the transformation.
HAHAH!
Reminds me of transformers!!!!!!!!!

Im crapping alot.
Cos im bored.
No one is free to talk to me:(

Some needs to go sleep or study.
SIAN.

Still, im grateful that i overslept today:D

God knows i've worked too hard and so is giving me a rest day:))))
SO, tmr im gna strt CHIONGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOGOGOGO!


Hahahah, im tired.
But i cant sleep.
I NEED TO TALK CRAP NOW BEFORE I GO BONKERS



I found the dress i like just now:)
I ordered it!
Hehehheh. Finally aft months of searching high and low.

Anyways,
dun read from here onwards.
Cos i will be crapping.
Haha.

So,school is fun nowadays and crazy with leong minying.
Sleeping always and getting into trouble at least once a day.
U gotta admire her for tt huh?
Not everyone has the ability.
HAAHAHHAHAHAH

I really wanna sleep:(
Im damn tired.
But i cant.
SIAN LA

Ohh,
im beginning to like chinese.
IM A CHEENA WOMAN:D

So,life's been great.
Haha.
What crap.

Dance audition tmr.
Seriously,i have no idea why the juniors are so irritating
No,maybe not irritating.
ANNOYING.
Its the same thing anyways,just to let ppl know how bad they are.
HAHAHHA><

MEAN-NESS!

I still miss all the trainers.
I dun mind going for camp now:))))

THIS IS A RANDOM POST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home