Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School is getting "great" nowadays.
Homework are starting to pile up.
Espscially Chinese AKA the subject i hate most.
Lucky this year's teacher is so much better than last year. And i handed in my homework on time:)
I don't know whats wrong with me nowadays......
IM FALLING ASLEEP IN EVERY LESSONS!
AHHHHH!
DIE LA!!!!
how?
I have no idea.
Seriously this sucks when u see all ur friends knowing whats going on in the lesson when ur the blur one there.
SIAN LA.
And most sian of all the one sitting beside also have no idea whats going on cos she sleeps all the time.
NO use to me.
HAHAH><

She went home today complaining she had headache and like got something drilling into her head.
NONSENSE.
She just wanna go home. hahhahah.
Aiya,no la. I guess shes really sick cos she denies that shes faking.
BETTER GET WELL SOON UHHHHHH!!!
IF NOT I SIT ALONE IN CLASS LOOK LIKE LOSER-.-

And i went out for dinner just now and i was damn tired.
I fell asleep eating my dinner.
hahah.
My mum was telling my aunt how tired i was waking up so early and whatever shit.
HAHHAHA.
Its part of the reason but not all.
Let me tell u a not-so-secret secret.
I think im having camp sick tiredness.
I really think so.
Im thinking bout camp when sleeping i guess. Thats why my mind didnt have rest and its trying to find rest during my lesson time which is also the most boring times.
Haha.
I really think this is the reason.
SERIOUS.

So now im trying to get camp off my head.

But im still camp sicking.
This sucks.
Okayys.
Im trying to go sleep now.
Minying,i sleep early because i damn tired okayy.
U better come school tmr.

Byeeeeeeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home