I miss my TRAINERS and camp.
First time camp sick till so jialat.
Seriously,4days bond might mean nothing to u but it means alot to me.
Don't comment if u do not understand.
Ahhh shit.
Im sec 3, 15 yrs old and camp sick.
This is scarily scary.
Like what kiana said,
Once again, an awesome camp:)
I nvr regret going for it,
and for those who nvr go,
dun comment on us being stupid cos u guys seriously dun understand.
ELAINE,
Im not a crybaby.
Other ppl cried also.
hahhaha.
I miss all of them:(
Nxt year,im counting down to nxt year:)
First time camp sick till so jialat.
Seriously,4days bond might mean nothing to u but it means alot to me.
Don't comment if u do not understand.
Ahhh shit.
Im sec 3, 15 yrs old and camp sick.
This is scarily scary.
Like what kiana said,
Once again, an awesome camp:)
I nvr regret going for it,
and for those who nvr go,
dun comment on us being stupid cos u guys seriously dun understand.
ELAINE,
Im not a crybaby.
Other ppl cried also.
hahhaha.
I miss all of them:(
Nxt year,im counting down to nxt year:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home