Dione and my convo on the camp.
He actually appreciated it:)))




The first time i ever missed the camp and trainers this much:(
I miss trainer rain and trainer fareez.
Trainer fareez should seriously think bout how his words gna affect people before he says them.
Especially on the last day of camp when parting:(
Im camp sick.
I dowan to stay at home.
I have an urge to go and look for them.
But too bad idk where they live.
Im a STALKER!!!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hhahahhaha.
Not funny but yeahhh.
I miss them all so much.
I was looking forward to waking up finding myself still in the camp in the tent sleeping with the others.
Getting up to pack my bags and going to the toilet to brush my teeth with everyone.
Rushing to the MPH with heavy bags.
Getting a briefing from the trainers on where to go next and what to do.
Trainers shouting St.margs OI/ 3/5 OI.
Lining up to get breakfast.
Telling the trainer i wanted lesser rice and him saying its little enough alr.
Washing plates at the big pail.
Coming back and setting off to play games.
Trainers briefing us on what to do.
All these little things that seems insignificant,
I was just hoping to go back to the first day of camp.
But i woke up,
finding myself tucked in bed,
cold not because of the wind but because of the air-con.
Going to the toilet alone to brush my teeth.
Eating breakfast alone on the table.
Having loads of time to spare.
Wasting time away......
Was actually quite disappointing.
Maybe i should be thankful for the air-con after being away from it for 3 nights.
But afterall,
Technology isnt all that good when u missed times with little of it.
I miss getting all dirty and sweaty.
I miss the complains.
I miss the showering times.
I miss the meal times.
I miss the trainers nagging.
I miss the trainers shoutings.
I miss the trainers jokes.
I miss the trainers laughs and smiles.
I miss the mud and soil.
I miss the grass and filtered water frm the water taps.
I miss the sounds of insects.
I miss the Milo pond.
I miss the dirty but happy mindy.
I miss camp:(
He actually appreciated it:)))



The first time i ever missed the camp and trainers this much:(
I miss trainer rain and trainer fareez.
Trainer fareez should seriously think bout how his words gna affect people before he says them.
Especially on the last day of camp when parting:(
Im camp sick.
I dowan to stay at home.
I have an urge to go and look for them.
But too bad idk where they live.
Im a STALKER!!!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hhahahhaha.
Not funny but yeahhh.
I miss them all so much.
I was looking forward to waking up finding myself still in the camp in the tent sleeping with the others.
Getting up to pack my bags and going to the toilet to brush my teeth with everyone.
Rushing to the MPH with heavy bags.
Getting a briefing from the trainers on where to go next and what to do.
Trainers shouting St.margs OI/ 3/5 OI.
Lining up to get breakfast.
Telling the trainer i wanted lesser rice and him saying its little enough alr.
Washing plates at the big pail.
Coming back and setting off to play games.
Trainers briefing us on what to do.
All these little things that seems insignificant,
I was just hoping to go back to the first day of camp.
But i woke up,
finding myself tucked in bed,
cold not because of the wind but because of the air-con.
Going to the toilet alone to brush my teeth.
Eating breakfast alone on the table.
Having loads of time to spare.
Wasting time away......
Was actually quite disappointing.
Maybe i should be thankful for the air-con after being away from it for 3 nights.
But afterall,
Technology isnt all that good when u missed times with little of it.
I miss getting all dirty and sweaty.
I miss the complains.
I miss the showering times.
I miss the meal times.
I miss the trainers nagging.
I miss the trainers shoutings.
I miss the trainers jokes.
I miss the trainers laughs and smiles.
I miss the mud and soil.
I miss the grass and filtered water frm the water taps.
I miss the sounds of insects.
I miss the Milo pond.
I miss the dirty but happy mindy.
I miss camp:(

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home