Took back our report books today.
I am in the 17th position, better than 1st semester by 10 position!!!!!!!!!
I am HAPPY:)
Went to Far East Plaza with to get the gel but the strawberry flavour one was still OOS.
So i bought a 5ml BB cream for $8.90!
5ml ehhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN SMALL LA AND DAMN LITTLE!
Don't think it's my choice, the woman tricked me okay.
She told me the big bottle cost $39.90 and the small one costs $8.90.
So i told her i wanted the small bottle.
And she let me try this bottle of it which is damn small making me think that that was the small bottle.
And guess what??!!
That was the big bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!
So after that she typed in $39.90 i was like wth?!
And she told me that was the big bottle so i told her i wanted the small bottle.
Then she took out the 5ml one from under the table......
And i gave her that whattttt face.
She already keyed in and i have to buy it.
So i bought it and i regret till now.
Joycelyn kept laughing at me.
But it works:)
Haha.
I am going to buy it again, but never from that shop anymore!
After that went to Shaw Centre to catch MY SISTER'S KEEPER.
It was super touching and sad can!?
I cried like some shittt.
Joycelyn was laughing-.-
Stupid girl la, laugh until super loud.
Shaw Centre cinema sucks like some shitt.
The spaces between the seats were super small and the seats was going to break when you lean on them.
Haha.
But one thing good about that cinema is that the food is super cheap.
Haha.
Guess business is poor?
Ohh, during the show, those koreans behind us kept walking in and out.
And you know the spaces were very small so they would kick our chairs whenever they walked in or out.
SUPER IRRITATING LA!
Than again and again they walked in and out.
And the last time they walked in, they tripped on something.
HAHAHA!
It was super hilarious can!?!?!?!?
Haha.
Serves them right.
Me and Joycelyn laughed like some mad woman.
After the show, we went to Haji Lane to try to collect my dresses.
Got there and there was some shooting going on so we had to walk one big round to get to the other side to get into modparade.
Went to modparade and they told me they couldn't give me my dresses yet because i havn't sent the verifying email to them so they didn't bring the dresses to the shop.
So,
I didn't get to collect it-.-
So walked to bugis mrt and Joycelyn took bus home and i went to seng kang by train.
Was supposed to meet my granny and take taxi home with her.
So went to look for granny and we couldn't get a taxi for a very long time.
And there was lightning here and there.
I WAS SUPER SCARED.
I was scolding my granny for standing under the tree.
Ask her to sit at the bus-stop to wait for me to get a taxi she go stand under a tree-.-
Got a taxi finally and there was a traffic JAM!
Haiya....
I fell asleep on the taxi because the ride was 40 minutes long.
Lol.
Finally reached home and here i am blogging.
Hallow'n party tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYNESS!
Valencia and Natasha Joe just told me they can't make it.
Sad.
I seriously can't stand Kiana sometimes.
She thinks every idea is hers and that the world revolves around her.
Ugh.
NO IT DOES NOT!
Tsk.
Whatever.
Can't wait to see everyone dressed up for the party tomorrow!
Pretty pretty:)
I am super happy.
I lost 6kg:)
I am a HAPPY KID:D
TOMORROW~~~~
I am in the 17th position, better than 1st semester by 10 position!!!!!!!!!
I am HAPPY:)
Went to Far East Plaza with to get the gel but the strawberry flavour one was still OOS.
So i bought a 5ml BB cream for $8.90!
5ml ehhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DAMN SMALL LA AND DAMN LITTLE!
Don't think it's my choice, the woman tricked me okay.
She told me the big bottle cost $39.90 and the small one costs $8.90.
So i told her i wanted the small bottle.
And she let me try this bottle of it which is damn small making me think that that was the small bottle.
And guess what??!!
That was the big bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!
So after that she typed in $39.90 i was like wth?!
And she told me that was the big bottle so i told her i wanted the small bottle.
Then she took out the 5ml one from under the table......
And i gave her that whattttt face.
She already keyed in and i have to buy it.
So i bought it and i regret till now.
Joycelyn kept laughing at me.
But it works:)
Haha.
I am going to buy it again, but never from that shop anymore!
After that went to Shaw Centre to catch MY SISTER'S KEEPER.
It was super touching and sad can!?
I cried like some shittt.
Joycelyn was laughing-.-
Stupid girl la, laugh until super loud.
Shaw Centre cinema sucks like some shitt.
The spaces between the seats were super small and the seats was going to break when you lean on them.
Haha.
But one thing good about that cinema is that the food is super cheap.
Haha.
Guess business is poor?
Ohh, during the show, those koreans behind us kept walking in and out.
And you know the spaces were very small so they would kick our chairs whenever they walked in or out.
SUPER IRRITATING LA!
Than again and again they walked in and out.
And the last time they walked in, they tripped on something.
HAHAHA!
It was super hilarious can!?!?!?!?
Haha.
Serves them right.
Me and Joycelyn laughed like some mad woman.
After the show, we went to Haji Lane to try to collect my dresses.
Got there and there was some shooting going on so we had to walk one big round to get to the other side to get into modparade.
Went to modparade and they told me they couldn't give me my dresses yet because i havn't sent the verifying email to them so they didn't bring the dresses to the shop.
So,
I didn't get to collect it-.-
So walked to bugis mrt and Joycelyn took bus home and i went to seng kang by train.
Was supposed to meet my granny and take taxi home with her.
So went to look for granny and we couldn't get a taxi for a very long time.
And there was lightning here and there.
I WAS SUPER SCARED.
I was scolding my granny for standing under the tree.
Ask her to sit at the bus-stop to wait for me to get a taxi she go stand under a tree-.-
Got a taxi finally and there was a traffic JAM!
Haiya....
I fell asleep on the taxi because the ride was 40 minutes long.
Lol.
Finally reached home and here i am blogging.
Hallow'n party tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYNESS!
Valencia and Natasha Joe just told me they can't make it.
Sad.
I seriously can't stand Kiana sometimes.
She thinks every idea is hers and that the world revolves around her.
Ugh.
NO IT DOES NOT!
Tsk.
Whatever.
Can't wait to see everyone dressed up for the party tomorrow!
Pretty pretty:)
I am super happy.
I lost 6kg:)
I am a HAPPY KID:D
TOMORROW~~~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home