Sunday, October 25, 2009

Decided to start anew because the previous blog is so dead. Let's all hope that the new blog can survive for a few months.
TAGBOARD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE:)

-Fri(23/10)

Got eng,math and ih paper back.
Eng was okay because i really sucked at eng and passing it was good enough for me already.
Math and ih was the sucky part because math paper one seriously fell out of my prediction.
I hope i can get into A-math.
Ih was worsed than math.
I don't want to talk about it.
Went shopping with jasmine after school.
Then the person i sms-ed to ask about a job suddenly sms-ed me asking me to go down for interview. He replied 1month later.
Haha.
So we decided to go down together and it was at Shaw Plaza.
The person gave us a form to fill in and she just told us she would contact us when we would start work.
Which means we are confirmed working there!
YAY!
MONEY$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Then after that, went to Far East Plaza to shop shop.
Jasmine wants to make her nose sharper.
Haha.
So we went into the beauty products shop and she bought a brush and gel to remove black heads.
I want the gel!
I promise it works!
We tested it. And jasmine's dead skin just got rubbed off!!!
SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I promise im so going to get it on thursday when i go Far East with szelin.
Provided they still have because the shop assistant says there was only 2 left:(
And i didn't have enough cash on me to buy it!
HOW STUPID!
After that headed down to Haji Lane to collect my dress.
MODPARADE seriously rock my socks.
Haha.
Then shopped around till 5+ and mummy called and told me to meet her.
So jasmine decided that she is going to walk me to the mrt station and i thought it was BUGIS MRT STATION.
Walked for 30 MINUTES!
And guess which mrt station i ended up at.
LAVENDER.
That mad woman.
I started shouting like some crazy woman and she claimed that it was shorter compared to bugis mrt station.
Stupid woman.
I bet she just wants me to walk with her to her house so that she can have someone to exercise with her.
So i forced her to walk me to the control station and trained to bukit batok mrt station to meet mummy. Went to eat and home after that.
Went shopping online for awhile and watched tv till around 1 plus.

-Sat(24/10)

Wore the dress to cellgroup in the morning.
Even Yilun says its nice and im super proud of it:)
Met the others at bukit batok mrt station and YEO SHI TING was late. With JIEEN. The two of them seriously uhhh....
Cabbed down for service with shi ting, jieen and jiayu.
I fell asleep halfway during service:X
I better sleep earlier on fri.
After service didn't stay for prayer meeting cause i have to reach home early.
Took bus with shi ting and jieen till boon lay and after that they went to buy bag so i went home alone. How sad.
Reached home around 650.
Mummy didn't scold me, PHEW!
Shopped online for around 3hours and i realised i got lots of things that i want to buy.
I seriously need to save up more money.

-Sun(25/10)

Have tuition at 9am but i woke up only at 9am.
HAHA.
And its not only me, its my whole family:)
Hahas.
So we had to rush like mad, and when i finally reached the tuition centre, it was 940am.
I was an hour late. Hahas.
When i walked into the tuition centre, everyone turned around and stare at me.
HAHA!
I promise its super embarassing.
Haha.
Then i stared back and the teacher said,
"Oh Mindy,your here. "
HAHA!
Okays, not funny when i say it now but it was when i was in that scenario. Lol.
Mummy came to fetch me after tuition and we went shopping after that.
Bought a high waist shorts, shorts, vest and a jacket.
Love it!
Thanks mummy!!!!
I need to start thinking about what to wear for hallow'n party.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.......
When i was shopping with mummy, sis called me and told me grandma fell when mopping the floor. I was supr worried can?!
Went home and see but actually she fell onto the bed, not the floor. But i mean, my granny is already 72. Falling down can be serious for her. SERIOUS.
So i stopped her from doing any household chores and scolded her.
She laughed and laughed like it was any laughing matter.
My granny is really super cute.. haha;)
I need to prepare myself mentally for tomorrow's paper.
Because its the CHINESE paper tomorrow.
I wonder if i can still continue taking higher chinese next year.
Im going to watch tv now!


OHHHH!!!!
I won't link anyone in this new blog.
SORRY!
And i think i am going to keep my blogskin simple:)
Simple is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home