Thursday, October 29, 2009

I just found out today morning that the class i am posted to is doing pure chemistry and pure biology.
YES I KNOW!
I SUCK AT BIOLOGY!
Stupid school suck.
Want to take physics give me biology.
ARGHHHHH.
The only thing i am confused about now is whether to appeal into pure physics class or not.
I would ask my sister later since she so smart she should be able to tell me what's the best for me.
But if i appeal and fail, i am not going to cry.
TRUST ME.
God has everything planned for me already:)
So i just have to leave everything to God:D

Went on learning journey just now.
Clementi hawker centre.
How smart can the school get?
They are just trying to let us be more active because of the food.
FAILED.
Haha.
Ferine and Si Ying was SCARY!
They ate super lots of pao, siew mai and ha gao.
Joycelyn shared a plate of carrot cake with them also.
HOW SCARY CAN THEY GET!?
Valencia ate one plate of white carrot cake(yucks! i hate it!).
I PROMISE I AM GOING BACK TO THE HAWKER CENTRE TO EAT THE CARROT CAKE.
IT SMELLS SUPER GOOD LA PLEASE!
Then went to walk around and spent money on cosmetics again.
GOSH!
Why am i so vain nowadays!?!?!?!?
Went back to school for the discussion.
Talk talk talk blah blah blah.
Joycelyn didn't go for floorball because she is sick( uh-hum!).

Getting report book back tomorrow!!!!!!!
I am nervous.
EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Going to watch MY SISTER'S KEEPER tomorrow with yew zhiying.
I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOW'N PARTY:)


1 more day~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home