I spent $26 at modparade.
AGAIN!
Shitt la.
I should seriously stop this "hobby" of mine.
To think i wanted to save up $30 for the romper.
What a joke man.
But i would be happy if i get the one that i just ordered:)
Anyways, tomorrow the streaming results is coming out.
I SERIOUSLY WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I GET INTO COMBINE SCIENCE.
Wish me luck.
DIONE ask me to blog about her.
So here i am:)
AGAIN!
Shitt la.
I should seriously stop this "hobby" of mine.
To think i wanted to save up $30 for the romper.
What a joke man.
But i would be happy if i get the one that i just ordered:)
Anyways, tomorrow the streaming results is coming out.
I SERIOUSLY WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I GET INTO COMBINE SCIENCE.
Wish me luck.
DIONE ask me to blog about her.
So here i am:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home