Oh shit,
I dont want school to start. But i guess tts impossible?
HAH
Anyways,im trying to chiong all my hwk now.
and i realised i lost most of it. shit.
tan jl is gna kill me.
i hate school.
really.
hate.
it.
URGH.
Im damn bored and its just tuition everyday.
I need to curl my hair.
Now.
NOW.
i saw someone who did it and it was damn nice.
But it costs 350$.
no thank you.
i need to save up to get my slimming pills.
HAHAHH.
3years and i can buy it. WHOOHOO.
Im dying.
Im damn tired.
When i get back to school,sherilyn teo,we shall share with PEOPLE our working experiences. hahahha.
i guess they would think twice before going for it nxt time.
Stayover at clarices from 6th July with hebei boy.
Dont know how it would end up...
2 boys 2 girls.
awkwardness~~~~~~
and we would be doing our stuffs they would be doing their stuffs.
HOW COOL-.-
Im dead tired.
I need to go shopping soon.
When school starts,im dead.
Homework not done.
SHIT ONLY.
Did i alr mentioned?
I hate school.
I dont want school to start. But i guess tts impossible?
HAH
Anyways,im trying to chiong all my hwk now.
and i realised i lost most of it. shit.
tan jl is gna kill me.
i hate school.
really.
hate.
it.
URGH.
Im damn bored and its just tuition everyday.
I need to curl my hair.
Now.
NOW.
i saw someone who did it and it was damn nice.
But it costs 350$.
no thank you.
i need to save up to get my slimming pills.
HAHAHH.
3years and i can buy it. WHOOHOO.
Im dying.
Im damn tired.
When i get back to school,sherilyn teo,we shall share with PEOPLE our working experiences. hahahha.
i guess they would think twice before going for it nxt time.
Stayover at clarices from 6th July with hebei boy.
Dont know how it would end up...
2 boys 2 girls.
awkwardness~~~~~~
and we would be doing our stuffs they would be doing their stuffs.
HOW COOL-.-
Im dead tired.
I need to go shopping soon.
When school starts,im dead.
Homework not done.
SHIT ONLY.
Did i alr mentioned?
I hate school.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home