once again life continues
Well,i've been having my rest since tuesday.
So its a straight one full week of rest:)
I love it!
I cant wait for June hols,even though piles of homework are waiting.
But dun u find it nice to know that play time is around the corner?
I do:)
CCA are starting soon i guess.
and im gna get pretty busy with my stuffs.

Im totally addicted to Gossip Girl.
HAHHAHA.
Bimbotic much?
heheh.too bad i dun care~~~~
Tuition after exams sucks.
Like really badly.
Hmmmmmm............
I cant wait for monday with janelle!
Going out with her is stressful.
Shes too tall for me to manage;/
HAHA
and and and.
one last thing.
I love everyone of those amazing people:
reshveena
sherilyn
minying
janelle
love you guys so much:)
Shopping together soon?
XOXO (HAHAHAHHA!)
So its a straight one full week of rest:)
I love it!
I cant wait for June hols,even though piles of homework are waiting.
But dun u find it nice to know that play time is around the corner?
I do:)
CCA are starting soon i guess.
and im gna get pretty busy with my stuffs.

Im totally addicted to Gossip Girl.
HAHHAHA.
Bimbotic much?
heheh.too bad i dun care~~~~
Tuition after exams sucks.
Like really badly.
Hmmmmmm............
I cant wait for monday with janelle!
Going out with her is stressful.
Shes too tall for me to manage;/
HAHA
and and and.
one last thing.
I love everyone of those amazing people:
reshveena
sherilyn
minying
janelle
love you guys so much:)
Shopping together soon?
XOXO (HAHAHAHHA!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home