Sunday, May 23, 2010

well well well.
i cant get my mind off gossip girl~~~
season 2!
i know im slow. SO WHAT?

I think im in love with leong minying.
She gives me confidence. HAHAHHA.
As in not tt shes uglier than me(shes chiobu after her braces) but yes she tells me im not ugly.
Very comforting even though i know the truth.

LOVE YOU:D

Bikini outing with sherilyn at sentosa.
HAHAHHAHA.
Just tt she would be the one wearing the bikini only.
HAHAHHAHA

I NEED TO GET SOMETHING FOR MY COUSIN.
LIKE A TEE?
IDK!
URGH.


chinese failed:(
49.5.
how smart-.-

history and physics is confirm plus chop FAIL.

HAHHAHA

Dance started and it sucks.
LIKE SERIOUSLY~~~~
my legs are sore;(


i want to sleep.
now.


do u realise the weather nowadays are so sucky?
one minute its sunny another its raining.
GRRRRRRR



Sherilyn has great movements.
One sec shes beside me another shes gone.
She fell down.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAH
I love her~~~~


i really need to prepare myself for the two failed exams papers tmr.
Bye world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home