I hate it when i write something but realise that im not writing what i want.
Then i backspace and everything is gone.
And this goes on for 1hour.
I want a simple life just like how it was in primary 1.
The thing u think about is what games to play tomorrow.
Catching or police and thief?
Now its rushing to school in the morning to study for the tests.
completing ur hwk.
all the nonsense.
And what makes it worse is that ur in a competitive class.
TERRIBLE.
And what makes it worst is that ur cca teacher simply refuses to let u skip dance practices to go for tuition and better still,the tuition teacher dun even understand and wants to kick me out of the tuition.
I tried finding a solution,
rejecting some of the dance performance.
No use,she wouldnt allow.
Said my name had been submitted and all that shits.
One day, u will find me dead.
One day, just like her, i would choose death to escape all of this.
Nothing changes when i die.
The earth still goes round.
Everything goes on as usual.
Cos my existence means nothing to anyone.
One day.... or maybe never,
I would be treasured.
But i guess by that time,
i would have figured it out.
edit:/
Why the hell am i emo-ing?!
Pangsai.
I would be a happy birdie!!!!:D
Heheh.
Strawberry shortcake, blueberry pie.
Oreo cheesecake, chocolate fudge pie!
Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.
- Crystal Middlemas -
Then i backspace and everything is gone.
And this goes on for 1hour.
I want a simple life just like how it was in primary 1.
The thing u think about is what games to play tomorrow.
Catching or police and thief?
Now its rushing to school in the morning to study for the tests.
completing ur hwk.
all the nonsense.
And what makes it worse is that ur in a competitive class.
TERRIBLE.
And what makes it worst is that ur cca teacher simply refuses to let u skip dance practices to go for tuition and better still,the tuition teacher dun even understand and wants to kick me out of the tuition.
I tried finding a solution,
rejecting some of the dance performance.
No use,she wouldnt allow.
Said my name had been submitted and all that shits.
One day, u will find me dead.
One day, just like her, i would choose death to escape all of this.
Nothing changes when i die.
The earth still goes round.
Everything goes on as usual.
Cos my existence means nothing to anyone.
One day.... or maybe never,
I would be treasured.
But i guess by that time,
i would have figured it out.
edit:/
Why the hell am i emo-ing?!
Pangsai.
I would be a happy birdie!!!!:D
Heheh.
Strawberry shortcake, blueberry pie.
Oreo cheesecake, chocolate fudge pie!
Love, like a river, will cut a new path
whenever it meets an obstacle.
- Crystal Middlemas -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home